Golf Simulator Series: push Button Quick Color Connect Setup, Compact Design, Floating Polyester Screen and can be used with any Golf Simulator Software.
Each and every Simulator Series is handmade. Anticipate 7-14 days from your order to ship.
Premium, Handcrafted, Made in the USA Quality
- Lightweight, Rugged, 1.5" Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Commercial Grade, UV Black Polyester Netting (Not Nylon)
- Large, Stainless Steel Push Buttons
- Floating Display / Polyester Impact Screen
- Side Barriers for the Ultimate in Safety
- (2) Black Carry Bags
- Rear and Side Black Nylon Valences
One Person Setup in Under 45 Minutes
- Push Button Assembly
- Quick Color Connect System™
- Sleeved Net - Always Stays Sleeved...
- Watch our Assembly Video shown below
What is NOT included
- Golf Turf (Sold Separately)
- Projector Mount Kit (Sold Separately)
- Projector - * We recommend a Short Throw Projector from (Infocus - Model # in118hd) or the ViewSonic Projector Model #PJD6552LWS
- In our Simulator Series video we used a ViewSonic Ultra Short Throw Projector. ViewSonic Model #pjd6683ws at a 4:3 Aspect Ratio. This Model has been discontinued. We now recommend the Viewsonic Projector Model#PJD6552LWS (This is a Short Throw Projector weighing approx. 8 lbs.)
- Simulator Software (Sold Separately)
- Any questions? Give us a call, or drop us an email. It's important to get these steps right so please do not hesitate reach out...
Simulator Series Specifications
- Frame Height: 8'10" (Rear Display Bar) * With Projector Mount Kit Installed Height Increases to 9 feet.
- Frame Height 8'2" (Front Horizontal Tubing)
- Frame Width: 8'
- Frame Depth: 3' 6"
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs. (With Projector Mount Kit 85 lbs.)
- With The Projector Mount Kit Accessory Added - Max. Extension of arm 5'9" from screen / with arm compressed 4'2" from screen
- Max Projector Weight on Projector Mount Kit 12 lbs.
- The actual Simulator Series Screen is 100" Tall x 87" Wide (8'3" x 7'2"). Bottom Left Corner to Upper Right Corner is - 131.5" (10' 9")
- You will want to use a 4:3 Aspect Ration rather than a 16:9 Aspect Ratio due to the squareness of our screen.
- To test the exact size of the picture that will show up on the Simulator Series screen with your projector model, consult the manufacturers projector distance calculator. This allows you to plug in the projector model you are using, distance from screen, aspect ratio, etc. providing you with an exact picture size ahead of time.
- Below is a link to a generic projector distance calculator, from Projector Central for you to use as an example - www.projectorcentral.com/projection-calculator.cfm
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (less shipping and handling)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Not Available in Stores